NILU – Norwegian Institute for Air Research would like to invite all interested parties to the seminar “Environmental pollutants in the ambient air with a focus on poly and perfluorinated compounds”.
The seminar will take place at NILU, Instituttveien 18, 2007 Kjeller, on the 11th January 2019.
- 09.00-09.15 Welcome and introduction to the topic – Dr Aasmund Vik (NILU) /Dr Martin Schlabach (NILU)
- 09.15-09.35 PFAS in an urban environment – Dr Dorte Herzke (NILU)
- 09.35-09.55 Sampling and analyses of SVOCs in the ambient air – Dr Pernilla Bohlin Nizzetto (NILU)
- 09.55-10.15 Sampling and analyses of VOCs in the ambient air – Dr Norbert Schmidbauer (NILU)
- 10.15-10.35 Screening of volatile poly and perfluorinated compounds – Dr Vladimir Nikiforov (NILU)
- 10.35-10.45 Coffee break
- 10.45-11.30 QA/QC in the analyses of poly- and perfluorinated compounds, new sampling methods and ISO standardization – Dr Nobuyoshi Yamashita, National Institute for Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
- 11.30-12.00 Discussion
If you are interested, please register by the 7th January 2019:
Depending on the interest, online streaming might be provided.